Sunday 18 January 2015

Hello Internet!

Some of you may know me from my old old old fashion/whatever blog http://altarofdoom.blogspot.com/. I stop posting on it months ago, I guess I was bored old irrelevant name (don't jugde me, everyone was young) and typical fashion related content.

I want to keep this one less into mainstream and more into geek stuff. So you should expect revievs of not only fashion & beauty products, but also books, games, movies and gadgets maybe even some nerd box unboxing if I finally managed to buy subscription... At least that's my plan.

Why I change my nick to Space Banshee? I don't know. It sounds cool, it has space in it, mythical creature and also reminds me of Alien movies (Xenomorph >>>>>> Predator).

I've already talked with ultra talented Roxiee about designing new header, but you know, exams and stuff, not to mention trying to save for PlayStation 4... It will happen soon, it will be beautiful, but not now.

So stay tuned and remember, in space no one can hear you scream!


No comments:

Post a Comment